game is a card game that has been modified from playing baccarat by baccarat has a fun and rewarding way to play. But it takes quite a long time in each eye. Thus making the card game Tiger Dragon It was created to shorten the playing time. and use cards to win only 1 card per side for the Dragon Tiger game in each table A total of 6-8 decks
of cards are used to play. The dealer or the dealer will deal only 1 Tiger and Dragon each, and wait for the countdown timer before showing up. to see which side will have more face points As a player, you can choose whether to place bets on Tiger or Dragon,
or on a tie on the table where the box is marked, where A is the lowest card and 10. , J, Q, K are the highest values in the game.
How to play Tiger and Dragon cards, how to play
How to play Dragon Tiger It is very similar to how to play Baccarat, only how to play Dragon Tiger cards. Wins and loses will be settled with 1 card. No 2nd or 3rd card is revealed like Baccarat. In which the player must choose to bet whether the cards on the tiger or dragon side will have higher points. And there are only 3 betting formats to
choose from after choosing your favorite live casino room. Steps to bet on Dragon Tiger cards Will be as follows:
1. Choose to bet between ‘Tiger’, ‘Dragon’ or ‘Tie’ (You can’t bet between Tiger and Dragon)
2. Dealer deal 1 card per side
3. Open cards and measure points which side has more points That side wins the bet immediately.
Dragon Tiger card betting pattern
1. Betting on the dragon side (Dragon) Stabbing the dragon side or the red side is that we bet that The dragon side’s point is higher than the tiger’s point. in which the dragon side players will be dealt and have the opportunity to show the cards first Make sure you know the score first. The payout ratio is 1:1.
2. Tiger’s bet (Tiger) bets on the tiger’s side or the blue side. is to predict that the tiger side will have more points than the dragon side which the players on the tiger side will receive the cards later which makes it known the score later on the dragon side The payout ratio is 1:1 as well.
3. Tie (Tie) betting in this format. is that we choose to bet that The points of both sides are equal. The chance that the two cards will come out as a tie is easier than other card games. As a result, the payout ratio is as high as 1:8.